[dB] Never Mind (Original Mix) [dB] Never Mind (Original Mix)

good

good relaxing tune, a bit too much minimal, but maybe it's just me
loops good too

Decibel responds:

Glad you like it ;)
[deciBel]

xKore - Interstate (FULL) xKore - Interstate (FULL)

really liked it

give it 9 because the mix could be a bit cleaner, but it's a good structured, interesting song

S.U.I.A-Raptor S.U.I.A-Raptor

NICE

maybe i'd used less reverb, or a more dark reverb, for a more grimey feel

anyway really nice song, massive

superuberinsaneausm responds:

thanks!

ECHO - Faith WIP ECHO - Faith WIP

not bad

i'd add some more string lines, making a more complex harmonic texture

beats are good =)

Echo responds:

"i'd add some more string lines, making a more complex harmonic texture"

I'm already working on that, remember that this is still a WIP, so i've got more to improve.

"the piano has an annoying resonant frequency, you should try to eq it with a notch filter, to surgically remove it. I'd use less reverb too."

The reverb and resonance it has are all by products of the East West Reverb plugin which is integrated into their engine. I believe there's way that i can reduce them, especially the reverb. Thanks for pointing it out.

"beats are good =)"

Yay!

"if is a loop you should try to put the tail of the piece over the start, for making the transition from the end to the start less harsh (sometimes i noticed that ng doesn't loop the songs very well, anyway)"

It is not in fact a loop, it is just a small section of the whole piece, sort of a demo or something, so i didn't really pay much attention to making it loop. Still thanks for the tip ;)

Thanks for the detailed and constructive review! Much appreciated!

Echo

Forever Gamer Forever Gamer

catchy!

i'd liked to ear some vocoded vocals added to the main in the chorus